The most common problem has topped the list of top 10 world problems in the UK. A survey conducted among Britishers has found that having a runny nose seems to be the first biggest problem in the UK.
The survey has been conducted by animal charity SPANA among 2,000 adults in Britain. It found that 30 million Britons experienced a biggest problem every day.
The other problems included issues with technology such as only having 3G signal rather than 4G, not having WiFi and recording clashes on the TV.
Here are the Top 10 problems in the UK
- Having a runny nose
- Calls from unknown numbers
- Being left on hold when calling a company
- Receiving a 'we missed you' card for a failed parcel delivery
- People who ignore queuing etiquette
- Having no WiFi
- Having to pay 5p to carry your own shopping home
- Door-to-door salespeople
- Having a bad phone signal
- Not being able to find the end of the sellotape