Medindia LOGIN REGISTER
Medindia

E.coli Infection Kills Idaho Toddler

E.coli Infection Kills Idaho Toddler
E.coli infection is suspected as the cause of death in a 2-year-old boy, who had consumed spinach shake. Health officials said the total tool from the spinach infections has risen to 166.
Kyle Allgood, of Chubbuck died on Wednesday at a hospital in Salt Lake City. Ross Mason, a spokesman for the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, told Reuters that E.coli was suspected in his death. "His mother or someone in the house made him a spinach smoothie," Mason said. "It's pretty likely that he died of E. coli."

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has asked people to stop eating any kind of spinach since the outbreak began last week.

Source-Medindia
RAS


Recommended Readings
Latest General Health News
View All
Advertisement