Read the side effects of Vancomycin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ear and kidney damage. Local
- Severe allergic reactions including rash, hives, or itching. Gastrointestinal
- Inflammation of intestine. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cell and platelets. Miscellaneous
- Fever, nausea, dizziness, chills, eosinophilia, low blood pressure, wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
Other Precautions :
*Discontinue if patient develops tinnitus (ringing in the ear).