Read the side effects of Medroxyprogesterone as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body as a Whole
- Headache, abdominal pain/discomfort, fatigue, backache, painful menstruation and hot flashes. Metabolic
- Increased weight. Central Nervous System
- Nervousness, dizziness, decreased libdio, paralysis, facial palsy, tingling and drowsiness. Genitourinary
- Menstrual irregularities, excess bleeding, breast cancer, unexpected pregnancy, vaginal cyst, infections, increased sexual activity and absence of menstrual cycle. Heart
- Fainting, fast heart rate, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolus and varicose veins. Gastrointestinal
- Changes in appetite, jaundice, excessive thirst and rectal bleeding. Blood
- Anemia and blood disorders. Musculoskeletal
- Joint inflammation. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing and asthma. Skin
- Excessive sweating, body odor and dry skin.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.