Read the side effects of Cenegermin-bkbj as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The most common side effects of cenegermin-bkbj eye drops are-
• Pain and irritation of the eye
• Increased tear secretion
• Swelling of the eye
• Presence of foreign body sensation in the eye
• Sensitivity to light
or eyelid swelling
• Red eyelids and crusty eyelashes
Other Precautions :
• In case of overdose or large volume administration of cenegermin-bkbj eye drops, flush continuously with lukewarm water until the irritation or burning sensation stops.
• If the irritation does not stop or in case of any severe reaction, consult an eye specialist as soon as possible.
• Always handle the eye drop container with clean hands to avoid the possibility of contamination.