- Fevicol organizes a cancer fundraising event
- The theme - Judenge (Unite), Ladenge (Fight), Jeetenge (Win)
- Funds rasied will be donated to various treatments for with blood cancer
- Cancer Fundraising Event
- Veteran singer Bappi Lehri during the fashion show to raise funds to support children suffering from blood cancer in Mumbai.
- Dr. Sunita Dube walks the ramp during the 11th annual caring with style fashion show in association with the cancer patients aid association to support children suffering from blood cancer in Mumbai.
- Sunitha Dube with other dignitaries at the 11th annual caring with style fashion show in association with the cancer patients aid association in Mumbai.
The theme for this year was Judenge, Ladenge, Jeetenge which symbolizes unification, the spirit to fight and grit to win. The funds raised will be donated to CPAA for the treatment of children with blood cancer.
‘The 11th annual ‘Caring with Style’ fashion show was organized by Fevicol in association with the Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA) to raise funds for the treatment of children with blood cancer.’
AdvertisementThe event was conducted on March 20th at the National Sports Club of India (NSCI), where the best known names from Bollywood, fashion and Cancer Foundation made their appearances in support of the noble cause.
Bollywood celebrities who graced the occasion included Shabana Azmi, Manisha Koirala Huma Qureshi, Athiya Shetty, Dino Morea, Boman Irani, Atul Kasbekar, Marc Robinson, Sonali Kulkarni, Armaan Malik and the list goes on.Veteran singer Bappi Lehri, Adnan Sami and singer Kanika Kapoor, Sophia were also present.
Leading fashion designers Shaina NC and Manish Malhotra supported the cause with their exquisite designs, which became show-stoppers worn by the Bollywood icons on the ramp. Over the last ten years, many Bollywood celebrities have supported the cause and raised funds for children with cancer.
Dr. Sunita Dube, a leading Radiology professional also exhibited her support by graciously walking for this noble cause.
She said, "It's an honor to be a part of a cause as noble as this, which not only celebrates fashion but also raises funds for those suffering with cancer. I do wish that this small effort of ours goes a long way in creating awareness on the cause."
Cancer Patients Aid Association Founder Chairman Y. K. Saprusaid, "The 'Caring With Style' event goes a long way every year towards raising funds for children suffering from blood cancer. We are grateful for the support the Bollywood fraternity and other notable public figures extend to us each year and would also like to thank Fevicol for their commitment to the cause over all these years. By hosting the event we are hoping to save the lives of several young patients suffering from cancer. So I request everyone to come forward and support us. No contribution is too small."
- Dr. Sunita Dube, Shabana Azmi, Manisha Koirala walks for Cancer fundraising Event - Press Release
You May Also Like