Medindia

X

73 People Ill Due to Food Poisoning After Eating ‘Prasad’ in West Bengal

by Savitha C Muppala on  October 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM Indian Health News   - G J E 4
During a function in Garbeta, 100 kms from Kolkata, 73 people took ill after they consumed prasad. Of these, the condition of 17 victims is critical and they are battling for their life.
 73 People Ill Due to Food Poisoning After Eating ‘Prasad’ in West Bengal
73 People Ill Due to Food Poisoning After Eating ‘Prasad’ in West Bengal
Advertisement

 A medical team has been rushed to Garbeta to attend on the victims. Some of the seriously ill patients have been rushed to Midnapore Medical College Hospital

Advertisement
Source: Medindia
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted I agree to the terms and conditions

You May Also Like

Advertisement
View All