Frequently Asked Questions
You should visit a skin specialist or a dermatologist in case you suffer from dry skin.
2. How can I prevent dry skin?
Some tips that could help to reduce dryness of skin are:
- Avoid hot baths and harsh soaps. Pat your skin dry and use a moisturizer after a bath.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Do not forget to include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated.
- Treat conditions like diabetes, kidney disease and hypothyroidism adequately.