General Info about Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)
The field of radiologic diagnosis has undergone numerous changes in the last decade with the development of new-sophisticated techniques replacing the existing ones. These advances have benefited the health care industry immensely with patients having a great deal of options to choose from. Some examples include Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) and Positron Emitting Tomography (PET).
The optimal choice of the procedure depends greatly on the availability of equipment, the patient needs, physician discretion and professional talent available.
Latest Publications and Research on Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Individual prediction of symptomatic converters in youth offspring of bipolar parents using proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. - Published by PubMed
- Inter-reader agreement and imaging-pathology correlation of the LI-RADS M on gadoxetic acid-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: efforts to improve diagnostic performance. - Published by PubMed
- [Morphological changes of the central sulcus in children with complete growth hormone deficiency: a 3.0 T MRI study]. - Published by PubMed
- [Classification of the types of pediatric posterior fossa brain tumors based on routine MRI using wavelet transformation analysis of whole tumor]. - Published by PubMed
- [Study on the white matter neuronal integrity in amnestic mild cognitive impairment based on automating fiber-tract quantification]. - Published by PubMed