You can consult a dentist, dental hygienist or a periodontist for regular dental checkups and whenever you have gum disease symptoms.
2. What is Tooth Scaling?
It is a non-surgical therapy or deep cleaning with the aim of removing dental plaque and food particles that cause inflammation and periodontitis.
3. How can we take care of our teeth & gums?
- Brush your teeth at least two times daily.
- Floss daily to remove the food particles stuck in-between your teeth.
- Replace your toothbrush once every three months or whenever the bristles get bent.
- Visit your dentist for regular dental checkups and cleanings.