Last Updated on Apr 22, 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for Teeth & Gum problems?

You can consult a dentist, dental hygienist or a periodontist for regular dental checkups and whenever you have gum disease symptoms.

2. What is Tooth Scaling?

It is a non-surgical therapy or deep cleaning with the aim of removing dental plaque and food particles that cause inflammation and periodontitis.

3. How can we take care of our teeth & gums?
  • Brush your teeth at least two times daily.
  • Floss daily to remove the food particles stuck in-between your teeth.
  • Replace your toothbrush once every three months or whenever the bristles get bent.
  • Visit your dentist for regular dental checkups and cleanings.

Most Popular on Medindia