Youngster Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose

by Colleen Fleiss on  October 2, 2018 at 1:36 AM Alcohol & Drug Abuse News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment bookmark
Font : A-A+

Hyderabadi youngster who had arrived in Goa with a friend last week, died due to suspected overdose of drugs after partying at a popular rave club in the beach village of Anjuna, stated police.
Youngster Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose
Youngster Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose

"He felt uneasy after he left the club, following which he was referred to the Goa Medical College where he expired late on Sunday," the spokesperson said.

Police sources said that before he passed out, Sharma told his friend that he had consumed a tablet at the club which made him feel uneasy.

Source: IANS

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions
Advertisement

More News on:

Drug Toxicity Signature Drug Toxicity Drugs Banned in India 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Find a Doctor

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

News Category

News Archive