To flaunt fresh-faced look, make sure to use the right products like tinted moisturiser, powder blush and more, but the natural look never goes out of style.
Makeup artist Kat Connelly gives tips on how to nail the look, reports eonline.com.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser. Use a sponge to blend the lightweight base on the face, which gives a more natural look than a traditional foundation.
- Add powder blush to cheeks, and then swipe on a pink blush to the apples of the cheeks to enhance the skin radiance.
- Use gold gel eyeliner pencil along the eyelid. The hue gives you a soft pop of colour without being too dramatic.
- Apply mascara by brushing it close to the lash line.
- Finish with a light layer of lip balm. Use a brush to apply lip balm and blend soft rose tint from the centre outward.