Troycurium (25 mg)Injection
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Atracurium
117.00 10mg/1ml 2.5ml
• Heart: Increased/decreased heart rate, low/high blood pressure and flushing.
• Respiratory: Wheezing, difficulty in breathing and asthma.
• Skin: Redness, itching, rash and hives.
The initial recommended dose is 0.4 to 0.5 mg/kg, given as an intravenous bolus injection.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider.
• Patient must be ensured with adequate ventilation.
• Do not administer this medication into the muscle directly.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of severe allergic reactions, asthma, heart disease, myasthenia gravis, neuromuscular disease, during pregnancy and lactation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at refrigerator (2° to 8°C). Do not freeze it.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!