1. Which doctors treat Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is treated by an orthopaedist
2. Which is the treatment of choice for Spondylolisthesis? Physiotherapy
is the treatment of choice for spondylolisthesis.
3. Which are the best activities to avoid stress on the lower back?
Activities like swimming
and biking do not put stress on the back, and may be preferred in those individuals at a risk for spondylolisthesis.
4. What are the chances of recurrence of pain in Spondylolisthesis?
The chances of recurrence of pain depend on the severity of the condition. In mild cases, the chances of recurrence of symptoms following adequate treatment are very less.
5. What are the complications associated with severe cases of Spondylolisthesis?
Severe cases of spondylolisthesis with persistent pain may cause permanent nerve damage with subsequent weakness and paralysis of the legs.