Its a common ingredient in the kitchen, but did you know that baking soda can also be used as a deodorant, face cleanser and more?
Here are some of the uses for baking soda, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- Deodorant: Eliminate underarm wetness by rubbing your arm pits with a combination of one-eighth of a teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of water
- Detox bath: Add a cup of baking soda and one-fourth cup baby oil to your bath and relax
- Cuticle care: Scrubbing dry, cracked cuticles with a paste made out of equal amount of baking soda and warm water will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and soften your hands
- Acne solution: Mix it with a little bit of water and apply it to the acne until it dries
- Facial cleanser: Make a face wash by adding it to coconut oil