Eating chocolates or fried stuff will not make too much of a difference, but healthy eating - 3 servings a day of fruits and vegetables will help. We need to drink a lot of water, have meals with whole grains and greens to avoid constipation.
- Wash your hands frequently and try not to touch your face too often.
- Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
- Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
- Donít squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
- Donít wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum. Remedies:
- Instead of soap use powder made from dried orange peels or use a paste of fresh orange or lemon peels.
- Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the pimples, it will soothe and heal the pimples.
- Apple cider is extremely powerful cure to clear the pimple scars as well as pimples. Mix Ĺ teaspoon in a cup of water. Apply gently on the entire affected area with cotton wool and leave overnight.
- Garlic is an excellent cure for acne - A freshly sliced pod can be gently applied on the pimple or a juice of garlic can be used, and left on for at least Ĺ hour. Although this stinks it is a pretty effective method.
- Using raw papaya is a splendid method; grated papaya can be squeezed through a muslin cloth and the juice can be used. The enzyme papain is very suitable.
- The juice of mint leaves applied overnight for 2 weeks constantly will clear acne.
- A blend of honey and limejuice can prove to help with constant usage.
- Change your pillow cover every day so that the infection has no way of getting back to you.
- Gently apply some ice on your face after a warm water bath so that the pores close.
These remedies can be used for pimples and acne on the face, neck and shoulders.
Women do get pimples with their menstrual cycles, which fade away on their own. Sometimes people inherit this dreaded ailment.