Aamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Norethindrone
44.90 5mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Headache, breast pain, irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting, stomach/abdominal cramps/bloating, nausea and vomiting, hair loss.
• Genitourinary: Change in sexual interest, changes in menstrual flow, changes in cervical mucus secretion.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, mood swings, trouble sleeping.
• Heart: High blood pressure • Liver: Abnormal liver tests, jaundice.
• Eye: Blurred/double vision, loss of vision.
• Skin: Hives, rash, acne, growth of hair on face, increased pigmentation.
• Metabolic: Increase in blood sugar, increased lipids.
• Blood: Increase in blood clots in veins.
Adult: Oral- The recommended usual dose is 2.5 to 10 mg/day, for 5 to 10 day during the second half of the menstrual period. Endometriosis- 5mg/day for 14days, Max: 15mg/day for 6 to 9 months.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver dysfunction, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, porphyria, pregnancy, previous or current blood clot, deep vein thrombosis, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution needed for patients with history of high blood pressure, heart disease, liver impairment, epilepsy, breastfeeding, new onset of migraine-type headache, asthma, kidney impairment, history of clinical depression.
Do not smoke while taking this medication.
Oral: Keep this medication in an airtight container, and away from children. Store it at room temperature (below 25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!