, Nov. 21, 2019
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Healthiest Employers® today announces the final ranking of the 2019 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America. This prestigious national award recognition celebrates companies who proactively invest in the health and wellbeing of their employees. Each of the national winners is recognized for their exceptional achievement and leadership in building a healthy and productive workplace committed to employee and community health and wellbeing.
The following companies have been selected as the 2019 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America:
1. CNO Financial Group 2. Harris Health System 3. GE Appliances, a Haier company 4. Eugene Water & Electric Board 5. Norton Healthcare 6. Palmetto57 Automotive Group 7. Witham Health Services 8. Pro Athlete, Inc. 9. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies 10. Humana Inc. 11. DaVita, Inc. 12. Premier 13. Port of Portland
14. The Starr Group 15. Chevron Corporation 16. SmartPractice 17. Aetna Inc. 18. Fisher-Price 19. Boulder County 20. Baylor College of Medicine 21. Inova Health System 22. NK Parts Industries Inc 23. Cambia Health Solutions 24. APCO Holdings, LLC 25. Samaritan Health Services 26. SAIF 27. Sense Corp 28. JLL 29. Sun Coast Resources, Inc. 30. Shamrock Foods Company 31. LORD Corporation 32. Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County 33. HarbisonWalker International 34. Kaiser Permanente 35. Compass Group USA
, Inc. 36. Raytown School District 37. UPMC 38. Sacramento Municipal Utility District 39. Trinity Logistics, Inc 40. McCarthy Holdings, Inc 41. The Resource Center 42. Pasco County Schools 43. City of Olathe 44. City of Acworth 45. Riverside Healthcare 46. Jamestown Board of Public Utilities 47. National Association of Insurance Commissioners 48. AdventHealth 49. International Game Technology (IGT) 50. Keller Independent School District 51. Montgomery County 52. PeaceHealth 53. Bi-State Development 54. Treasury Wine Estates 55. United HealthGroup 56. Syngenta 57. IGS 58. LG&E and KU Energy LLC 59. Group & Pension Administrators, Inc 60. Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. 61. American Showa 62. Cozen O'Connor 63. Shelby County Government 64. Children's Home Society of Florida
65. Ericsson 66. BorgWarner Inc. 67. Mercy Health 68. Indiana University Health 69. WorldVentures Holdings, LLC 70. KCP&L 71. Cigna 72. South County Health 73. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
74. Dublin City Schools 75. Hill & Wilkinson 76. CVS Health 77. Faith Technologies 78. Seminole County Public Schools 79. Valley Water (Santa Clara Valley Water District) 80. JE Dunn Construction 81. BBVA 82. HP Inc. 83. WakeMed Health and Hospital 84. Johnson Kendall & Johnson 85. PayneWest Insurance 86. Excela Health 87. Printpack 88. Bilzin Sumberg 89. GoPro 90. Clarkston Consulting 91. Burns & McDonnell 92. City of Charlotte
93. American Express 94. Metro National Corporation 95. Appriss 96. Permanente Dental Associates, P.C. 97. BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
98. CBIZ 99. GE Aviation 100. Lane County
This year's Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America award winners include organizations as small as 32 full-time employees and as large as 200,000 employees. The winning organizations span nearly every industry, size, geography, and include both private and publicly-funded organizations. Each exemplary company above has a story highlighting the success of its wellbeing programming and executive leadership.
The Healthiest Employers awards program is administered by Springbuk through a comprehensive online assessment to evaluate company performance spanning six key areas of health and wellbeing: Culture and Leadership Commitment, Foundational Components, Strategic Planning, Communication and Marketing, Programming and Intervention, and Reporting and Analytics.
Companies who are awarded the national recognition have taken a holistic approach to employee wellbeing, going far beyond the physical dimension. This year's honorees have implemented programs across financial, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social pillars of wellbeing. Additionally, a collective trend across the 2019 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America winners is that they are taking an outcomes-focused approach to employee health, by leveraging employee feedback, program results data, and understanding how to tailor their programming to their employee population's needs.
The Healthiest Employers regional award designation occurs in over forty U.S. cities. To date, the program has celebrated over 10,000 employers who are a shining example of worksite health. As part of the application process, employers complete additional questions in order to enter the Healthiest 100 Workplaces national competition. These questions center on combating chronic diseases and leveraging data to inform an employer's health strategy.
"We're excited to honor these outstanding employers," said Phil Daniels
, co-founder of Springbuk and Healthiest Employers. "The winners of the Healthiest 100 should be proud of their proactive efforts to sustain a healthy, lasting workforce. It is truly an honor each year to work with such diverse organizations in order to promote the wellbeing and health of each employee."
The Healthiest Employers awards program, celebrating its 10th year, fosters a healthier, more productive employer community by rewarding organizations that have taken steps toward raising health awareness and serving as a resource for companies to improve their health initiatives.
For more information on Healthiest Employers, visit springbuk.com. The awards program will open next year in January 2020
and companies can be notified of our program launch by registering here.
About Springbuk Springbuk is a leading-edge Health Intelligence platform that helps employers and consultants manage their investments in population health. Our innovative solution offers deep insights, empowers smarter decision-making, and provides strategic direction to help maximize return on investments. Health Intelligence empowers employers and consultants to deliver plans and programs that fit. Each year, Springbuk administers the Healthiest Employers awards program across the US to honor the nation's most dedicated employers in bettering their worksite health and wellbeing programs. Learn more at http://www.Springbuk.com.
Media Contact Natalie Weber
, Dittoe PR on behalf of Springbuk, email@example.com or 317.202.2280 XT10
SOURCE Healthiest Employers