, Oct. 28, 2019
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company, produced thirteen video interviews with industry leaders at the October 2019
National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) annual conference in Seattle, Washington
, as part of its Forcura Influencers series. The video inventory will be an ongoing resource for anyone interested in the future of work, interoperability, the Patient-driven Groupings Model (PDGM) and payment reform, and how data and analytics are evolving the post-acute industry.
Forcura simplifies document workflow and provides secure communication for post-acute healthcare, enabling seamless transmission of administrative, clinical documentation and data between healthcare providers, payers, and technology systems. As a business deeply committed to empowering better patient care, Forcura works to connect the healthcare continuum so that knowledge and experience is freely shared among primary, acute and post-acute entities. The Influencers video series is a creative extension of this mission, where post-acute leaders can now be heard by experts outside their industry domain.
Executives featured in the Forcura Influencers series filmed at NAHC include:
- Emilie Bartolucci - Director of Grassroots Advocacy, NAHC
- Cindy Campbell - Director of Operational Consulting, Fazzi Associates
- Ben Chapman - SVP & GM Home Health & Hospice, WellSky
- Sue Ciaglia - COO, Custom Home Health
- Andrea Devoti - EVP, NAHC
- Bill Dombi - President, NAHC
- Andy Guarnera - Director of Product Management, Data and Analytics, Homecare Homebase
- Bob Holly - Editor, Home Health Care News
- Nick Knowlton - VP Strategic Initiatives, Brightree
- Brent Korte - Executive Director, EvergreenHealth Home Care
- Melynda Lee - Director, Simione Growth Solutions
- Laura Page-Greifinger - President/CEO, Quality in Real Time
- Beth Prince - VP Revenue Cycle Management, Corridor
"The same issues that are driving change in primary and acute-care settings are also being felt by my colleagues in the post-acute world," says Craig Mandeville
, Forcura's founder and CEO. He adds, "Whether it's new regulatory requirements, clinician burnout, or how data can follow the patient, Forcura wants to connect the dots so that real change can happen all along the points of care. The Forcura Influencers series is our way to amplify the challenges and opportunities that face us all."
The full interview series can be watched here: https://www.forcura.com/forcura-influencers-nahc-2019
About Forcura: Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida
, facilitates continuity of care via technology, analytics and a deep commitment to enabling better patient care. The Forcura suite of tools is powered by Forcura Connect, a proprietary framework for standardizing interoperability and integration among post-acute health care organizations, physicians, electronic health records (EHRs) and other supporting technology vendors. Through our technology and analytics solutions, we are a step closer every day to elevating the opportunities of post-acute care. The company has received awards for Fastest Growing Company for the fourth consecutive year, Best UI/UX Design in SaaS, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine. For more information visit http://www.forcura.com, call 800-378-0596 or follow Forcura on LinkedIn.