FALLS CHURCH, Va.
, Nov. 26, 2019
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Pharma Regulation in 2020 FDA Priorities in the Upcoming Election Year **An FDAnews Webinar** Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019
, 1:30-3:00 p.m. EST
It's no secret that one of the biggest hot-button issues right now and in the upcoming election year is high drug costs. The drive to change how drugs are financed and regulated will be front-page news in 2020.
One must anticipate how the FDA and other agencies will react and address updates in guidelines, regulations and policies. Get prepared to adapt, plan and prioritize business processes to conform to the changes.
Wayne L. Pines
, President, Health Care, of APCO Worldwide, is a recognized expert in FDA regulatory issues. In this webinar, he will discuss how key regulatory and related issues affecting pharmaceutical quality, regulatory and compliance specialists will be addressed by FDA in 2020:
- The key issues facing the regulation of drugs in 2020, including the status of drug pricing legislation and the regulation of advances in new drug therapies
- The changes we are likely to see, including the evaluation of gene therapies
- FDA's likely priorities next year, including incentivizing generic drug approvals
- How these changes affect aspects of drug regulation and oversight, including drug applications, FDA reviews, prescribing and drug marketing
- The strategies companies can adopt in anticipation of these changes
Be among the first to gain the information needed to plan for the upcoming industry changes.
Interested in registering multiple sites? Call (888) 838-5578 in the U.S. or +1 (703) 538-7600 globally to learn about our special multisite discount.
Webinar Details: Pharma Regulation in 2020 FDA Priorities in the Upcoming Election Year **An FDAnews Webinar** Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019
, 1:30-3:00 p.m. EST
Easy Ways to Register: Online: https://www.fdanews.com/pharmaregulation2020
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
About FDAnews: FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.