SÃO PAULO, Aug. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. ("Alliar" or "Company") (B3: AALR3), announces today its results for the second
quarter of 2018 (2Q18).
- Organic net revenue1
growth of 5.7% in the quarter, with same-store-sales (SSS) of 5.0% and ramp-up of the new mega-units.
YTD growth of 6.0% to reach R$ 537.5 million, with SSS of 3.5%
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 59.4 million (+0.5%) in the quarter and an Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 21.6%. For the first half of 2018, Adjusted EBITDA reached R$ 118.8 million (+9.2%), with an Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 22.1%
- Net income (Shareholders) of R$ 5.3 million in the quarter (+33.2%) and R$ 12.4 million during the first half of 2018 (+27.0%)
- Operating cash generation growth of 5.6%, reaching R$ 53.2 million in the quarter, with a cash conversion rate of 89% (+433 bps), demonstrating, once again, Alliar's high operating cash generating capacity
- Positive free cash flow of R$ 29.2 million in the quarter and beginning of the deleveraging process evidence Alliar's new growth cycle
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 65.4% at the end of 2Q18, an important evolution of nearly 500 bps when compared to 1Q18, reflecting the stabilization of our centralized contact center and ongoing improvements in the real-time management of the patients' flow in our units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
For Further Information: ir.alliar.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS TEAM Frederico de Aguiar Oldani | CFO and IRO Francisco de Paula | IR Manager
Tel.: +5511-4369-1387 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alliar-announces-2q18-results-300696428.html
SOURCE Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A.