Skin by Lovely Reports Five Reasons "Mini Botox" Treatments Catching On with Younger Crowd
PORTLAND, Ore., June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Botox, Dysport, & Xeomin. Three products, once top secrets in personal beauty, are now household names. While is it is never too late to take advantage of advanced anti-aging skin care products and treatments, a smart new approach in the growing facial aesthetics practice is catching on with proviox and filler injections at a younger age.
"The goal is to adjust the skin before deep wrinkles have the chance to set in," said Lovely Laban, GNP-C MSN, Skin by Lovely co-founder and clinical director. "With minimal units of fillers patients can maintain a natural, more youthful look and keep wrinkles away longer. These treatments, known as 'baby', 'micro', or 'mini' Botox, work well for men and women in their 20's and 30's."
1. Get ahead of the gamePreventative care of any kind means avoiding more drastic -- and potentially more costly -- treatments down the road. Small doses of Botox and filler treatments in the 20's and early 30's will prevent deep wrinkles from surfacing. Preventative treatments is the key to long-term results.
2. Natural looking resultsPatients are now demanding the natural, "refreshed" look versus the more dramatic, overdone versions of the past. With no major aging issues to solve, treatments focus on maintaining a smooth, more youthful look.
3. Movement is a MustThe pendulum of the frozen and overdone "Housewives" is swinging back. With fewer units and a minimal approach with mini Botox, no one will suspect a thing as patients don't suffer from muscle movement loss and can show emotion - giving friends no reason to suspect treatments.
4. Busy lives require little downtimeMini-Botox injections are especially appealing to the busy millennial, whose life demands may be taking them in several different directions at the same time. Fewer units means essentially zero downtime so patients can return back to their over-scheduled lives.
5. Smaller financial investment with a bigger payoffMini Botox treatments require fewer units and cost less than the major treatments needed down the road. By getting in at an earlier age, and continuing treatment through the 40's and 50's, muscles are effectively, better trained to respond to treatments.
About Skin by Lovely™While many medical aesthetic practices are 'Jacks of all trades and masters of none', Skin by Lovely's expert providers and small menu of services focused on only the safest and most effective FDA-approved treatments. Certified by Allergan as one of the top 50 Botox® practices in the United States, Skin by Lovely has practices in Los Angeles and Portland. More information can be found at skinbylovely.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skin-by-lovely-reports-five-reasons-mini-botox-treatments-catching-on-with-younger-crowd-300292521.html
SOURCE Skin by Lovely