BRAINTREE, Mass., Dec. 15 As the busiest weeks of theholidays are upon us, everyone wants to look and feel their best. According toBruce Fisher, veteran stylist and owner of The Fisher Experience, afull-service salon and spa in Braintree, MA there are several things youshould remember when preparing yourself for the holidays.
"Whether attending office parties, holiday social or charity events orhosting a gathering for family and friends at home, everyone wants to looktheir best," said Fisher. "In over 20 years in the beauty business I've foundthere are at least five things every woman should know and do as they launchinto what can be the busiest social season of the year."
Fisher recommends the following:
1. Try a clip-on hair extension to add volume and fullness, and giveyourself a whole new look. The clip-ons that are available in salons now canperfectly match your natural hair color.
2. Mix up your look. If you normally go with a straight style, use rollersto go curly. If you've got naturally curly hair, wear it in a straight, smoothstyle. If you've got longer hair, a side ponytail is a hot look for theseason. Treat yourself to a professional salon wash and blow-dry, anaffordable way to get a new "do" for a special occasion. You don't need to"over-do" with an up-do; just enhance what you have!
3. Accessorize! Try a pretty, sparkly headband or a fun hair clip thatmatches your outfit. Adding hair accessories is an easy and economical way tobejewel your crown.
4. Visit the salon for a special hair treatment, another way to affordablyimprove your hair's condition. Nothing is more beautiful than shiny, healthyhair. A quality salon treatment can correct any of your "hair challenges."
5. If you have an after-work occasion and are pressed for time, you canclean hair that is a little dirty with a dry shampoo (Bumble & bumble has agreat one). Just spray it in your hair, let it sit for about two minutes, thentake a clean towel and blot. Any grease and grime connects with the powder andcomes off with the towel. This is a great way to extend the life of your blowdry!
"With a little extra time and effort, you can take steps to ensure thatyou are well-groomed and looking your personal best throughout the holidaysand beyond. This certainly is one way you can make your holidays (and yourhair!) happy and bright," said Fisher.
About The Fisher Experience
The Fisher Experience is a full-service salon and spa where genuineservice is the mission. With a staff of over 40 professionals the salon andspa is located in Braintree, MA and has been serving clients for over 20years. As one of the top 3% highest grossing salons in the nation, The FisherExperience serves thousands of clients every year and is one of the top salonson Boston's South Shore. The Fisher Experience is located at 924 WashingtonStreet in Braintree, MA.
SOURCE The Fisher Experience