LAS VEGAS, March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
EnzymeBioSystems (OTC BB: ENZB - News) announces that while it continuesits early-stage research to obtain an Investigational New Drug Application for methyl amooranin, an early stage pharmaceutical product for the prevention of breast cancer, management is pursuing other opportunities for the Company. This includes, but
1) Management is currently in negotiations with a university to conduct additional research studies for Amooranin. This independent study would be designed to show the efficacy of the product in reducing the size of tumors in lab animals.
2) Management continues to work with its patent attorney, to finalize the claims for Amooranin that would be accepted by the U.S. Patent Office.
3) Management plans to seek licensing partnerships for Amooranin, once the final patent is issued.
4) Management is working with current shareholders to help bring additional funding to the Company.
5) The Company's website can now be found at: http://www.enzymebiosystems.net or http://www.enzymbiosystem.org
EnzymeBioSystems produces specialty enzymes and enzyme related products. The Company plans to use enzyme technologies to develop commercial solutions for a broad range of applications within the pharmaceutical industry.
Included in this release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements will prove to have been correct. The company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
Contact: John Dean Harper EnzymeBioSystems Phone: (702)-907-0615 email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Learn the basics about diabetes and how to bring it under control with turmeric, an highly ...
Antioxidants are artificial or natural components that help protect the human body from the damage ...
Angiogenesis is the process of formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing blood vessels. It ...View All