CooperVision Launches Facebook Page and Contact Lens Blog
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, leading contact lens manufacturer CooperVision announced the launch of its "CooperVision ECP" Facebook page and blog, "ON EYE", allowing the company to engage directly with eye care practitioners (ECPs).
"We are excited to strengthen our connection with the vision care community and listen to their thoughts and perspective– sharing the latest industry news, trends and tips, and product announcements," said Dennis Murphy, President of the Americas CooperVision, Inc. "Through our CooperVision ECP Facebook page and contact lens-focused blog, ON EYE, we are able to partner directly with ECPs to provide strategy and content so they can leverage social media to build their practices."
The unique eye care practitioner Facebook page can be accessed at www.facebook.com/coopervisionECP and offers ECPs helpful tools and resources – from product information and rebates, to patient engagement and practice-building tips. It also gives eye care practitioners the opportunity to interact with one another and share best practices.
Designed to meet the needs of ECPs, ON EYE (www.coopervision.com/us/blog) offers insights and informative discussions around contact lens fitting, technology and the overall business. Bloggers include CooperVision executives and external industry experts. Primary blog categories include:
- Building Your Practice – Information and education on driving a profitable practice. Topics in this section include marketing, advertising, technology, the economy, and running a business as it relates to the eye care industry.
- Executive Corner – Insights and perspectives of CooperVision executives.
- In the News – Follow trends and current events in the healthcare industry.
- InSIGHTs & Trends – Discussion on the latest innovations in technology, clinical, technical, and R&D.
- Patient Spotlight – General contact lens information and educational materials to share with patients.
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. Dedicated to enhancing the contact lens experience for practitioners and patients, CooperVision specializes in lenses for astigmatism, presbyopia, and ocular dryness. CooperVision manufactures a full array of monthly, two-week, and daily disposable contact lenses featuring advanced materials and optics. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com.