Aegis Living is Best Retirement Facility in 2010 Best of 425 magazine
REDMOND, Wash., July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegis Living, a national leader in senior living and assisted living communities, has been chosen for the second year in a row as the "Best Retirement Facility" by readers of 425 magazine. In the second annual "Best of 425" reader poll, thousands responded to vote for their favorite people, places and services. Aegis Living is always developing innovative ways to improve health, quality of life, well-being and sense of community through its thoughtful care approach to its residents and along the way changing the way senior living is defined.
"We are proud to be recognized by our community, it means so much to all of us here at Aegis Living. It is just another example of the hard work and compassion our employees bring to our communities and the way 'We Make Life Better' every day for our residents and their families," said Dwayne Clark, chairman and CEO of Aegis Living.
425 magazine says, "Aegis' emphasis is on seniors living with dignity, and special programs and facilities at each location ensure that assisted living, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients are afforded the opportunity to remain active members of each community. They take a 'holistic' approach to caring for their clients."
Aegis Living is headquartered in Redmond, Washington and currently has twelve senior living communities in Washington, with six on the Eastside offering a variety of living options to fit the needs of the Eastside's senior community.
- Aegis of Redmond located at 7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE in Redmond offers assisted living and Memory Care services.
- Aegis Lodge located at 12629 116th Ave NE in Kirkland offers retirement community services as well as assisted living and Memory Care.
- Aegis of Kirkland located at 13000 Totem Lake Boulevard in Kirkland offers assisted living and Memory Care services.
- Aegis of Bothell located at 10605 NE 185th Street in Bothell offers assisted living and Memory Care services.
- Aegis of Issaquah located at 780 NW Juniper Street in Issaquah offers assisted living, Memory Care and a hospice residence.
- Aegis of Bellevue opened in February in the heart of Old Bellevue and located at 10150 Main Street in Bellevue offers assisted living and Memory Care services.
Aegis Living has been honored with multiple awards over the years. It was honored as one of the
"Best Companies to Work For" five years in a row by Washington CEO Magazine. CEO Dwayne Clark was named "Health Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst and Young, and recently received a Lifetime Achievement Award from Senior Services on behalf of all the work he has done to change the industry.
About Aegis Living
Aegis Living is a national leader in retirement and assisted living, offering a progressive selection of senior residences to meet the growing needs of today's aging population. Providing the finest in senior lifestyle and living options available, "We're the people who make life better" emphasizes health, quality of life, well being and community. Aegis Living is guided by a simple philosophy: strive to treat all people with the highest possible standards. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Redmond, Washington privately held Aegis Living operates 35 communities in Washington, California and Nevada. Additional information about Aegis Living and its services are available at www.AegisLiving.com. Follow us on Twitter @twitter.com/aegisliving and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AegisLiving.
SOURCE Aegis Living