PUNE, India, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Overview of Key Companies in United States Cardiovascular Devices Market
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160516/367779
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars and volume (in units) within market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Clot Management Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
Get sample copy of this research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=544072
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Complete research report of 1302 pages with TOC is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/united-states-cardiovascular-devices-market-outlook-to-2021-market-report.html
- Market size for Cardiovascular Device market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Clot Management Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves .
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Cardiovascular Device market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Cardiovascular Device market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, RnR Market Research, + 1 888 391 5441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE RnR Market Research
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a chronic and progressive disease of the nervous system, causing ...
Iridectomy is a procedure in which an opening is made in the iris of the eye.
Hand hygiene is a simple and affordable technique to prevent infections.View All