Pada Hasthasana (The Modified standing forward bend)
Back bending postures open the chest improving both lung and heart functioning. This asana will help relax the muscles in the chest, allowing one to breathe more easily and deeply.
Steps to follow:
• Stand with feet slightly apart.
• Keep arms at the sides with trunk straight.
• Inhale deeply and stretch both arms straight up over the head.
• The whole body should be stretching upward.
• As you exhale, push shoulders slightly forward and stretch your hands toward the floor, keeping the knees straight.
• Breathe gently and maintain this position for several deep breaths.
from a trained Yoga instructor as these exercises can cause physical disability when done incorrectly.