Last Updated on Nov 17, 2020

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for groin pain?

Consult the family physician. He will do the preliminary assessment of groin pain. However if the pain is sudden and in a child best to visit the nearest hospital.

2. How long should I rest after a muscle strain?

Adequate rest is required in addition to the treatment. You can get back to sports after a significant reduction of the pain.

Most Popular on Medindia