Frequently Asked Questions

1. Whom do I consult for face pain?

Consult your general physician for face pain. He will suggest necessary consultations when needed.

2. What is the home management for face pain?

Take oral pain medications for brief relief of pain. If the pain does not subside or recurs, consult a doctor.

Most Popular on Medindia