Diagnosis of Uncomplicated Malaria can be done by some blood tests -
- Microscope examination of blood smears for malarial Parasites
- Mild anemia
- Decrease in blood platelets
- Urine test may show
- increase in bilirubin concentration
- Increase in aminotransferase
- Detection of albumin
Symptoms of Mild Malaria is -
- Nausea and vomiting
- Body pain
The Symptoms of Malaria attack occurs in three stages and lasts for 6 to 10 hours
- Cold stage - Cold, shivering
- Hot stage - Fever, headache, vomiting
- Sweating stage - sweat, fever, tiredness
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2020, May 21). Uncomplicated Malaria . Medindia. Retrieved on May 27, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/waterborne/malaria_uncomplicated2.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Uncomplicated Malaria ". Medindia. May 27, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/waterborne/malaria_uncomplicated2.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Uncomplicated Malaria ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/waterborne/malaria_uncomplicated2.htm. (accessed May 27, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. Uncomplicated Malaria . Medindia, viewed May 27, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/waterborne/malaria_uncomplicated2.htm.