Questions a cancer patient can ask the doctor:
- What is my diagnosis?
- What is the stage of my disease?
- What are my options for treatment?
- Which one do you recommend for me? Why?
- What are chances that the treatment will be successful?
- Would a clinical trial be appropriate for me?
- What are the risks and possible side effects of each treatment?
- How long will treatment last?
- Will I have to change my normal activities?
- What is the treatment likely to cost?
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2020, February 11). Women and Cancer - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs . Medindia. Retrieved on Jun 02, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/womenandcancer_faqs.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Women and Cancer - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs ". Medindia. Jun 02, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/womenandcancer_faqs.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Women and Cancer - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/womenandcancer_faqs.htm. (accessed Jun 02, 2023).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2020. Women and Cancer - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs . Medindia, viewed Jun 02, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/womenandcancer_faqs.htm.
The most developing causes of breast cancer is ductal carcinoma, which begins in the cells of the ducts. Breast cancer start to begin in the cells of the lobules and in other tissues in the breast. Invasive breast cancer expanded from where it started in the ducts or lobules to surrounding tissue.visit healthclaps website for more details.