What are the Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
The symptoms of varicose veins include -
- Leg veins become bigger, blue and twisted.
- Appearance of spider veins (telangiectasia)
- Most people feel severe pain and heaviness in the area
- Constant itching
- The skin becomes thin, hard, dry and discolored
- Minor injuries in the affected areas can also cause severe bleeding.
The symptoms like pain and swelling usually increase after a long day; sitting down with the legs raised is the only way to relieve these problems.
Some people may not experience any symptoms and varicose veins are only a cosmetic problem for them.