What are the Symptoms Of Ptosis?
Symptoms of Ptosis are
- The primary symptom of ptosis is a drooping eyelid of one or both eyes.
- Children who are born with a ptosis usually tilt their head back in an effort to see.
- Difficulty in reading and while driving are common complaints.
- Raising the entire brow with the muscles of the forehead and scalp may cause headaches and eyestrain as well.
- Difficulty closing the eye completely.
- There may be increased watering of eyes.
- Crossed or misaligned eye and sometimes double vision occurs.
- Eye fatigue from straining to keep eye(s) open.