What are the Symptoms of Pre-eclampsia?
Many women with pre-eclampsia do not feel sick. The symptoms vary from woman to woman and can appear suddenly.
Symptoms of pre-eclampsia include-
- Blood pressure more than 140/90mmHg
- Agitation and confusion
- Changes in mental status
- Decreased urine output or no urine output
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in the right upper part of the abdomen
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden weight gain over 1 or 2 days (>2 pounds per week)
- Swelling of the face or hands
- Visual impairment