What are the Symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Symptoms of Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) include-
- Feeling of excessive doubt and caution.
- Pre occupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule.
- Perfection that interferes with task completion.
- Rigidity and stubbornness.
- Lack of generosity.
- Not allowing others to take up your work.
- Following a ritual several times a day. There is no pleasure in carrying out the ritual to which the patient is drawn to, only temporary relief from the discomfort caused by the obsession.