What are the Symptoms of Fracture?
The main symptoms of fracture include pain, swelling and inability to move the affected area.
Symptoms of fracture include -
- An out-of-shape limb or joint that is visible to the eye
- Unbearable or intense pain, especially on movement
- Inability to move the affected bone or joint
- Muscle spasms
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation
- Skin discoloration around the affected area
- In some cases, the broken bone can be seen protruding out of the skin surface
- Bleeding in case of open fracture