Frequently Asked Questions
You must consult your physician before adding a fatty acid supplement.
2. Does everyone require EFA supplements?
No. The following people must consider taking EFAs supplements -
- Overweight people with dry eyes, who bruise easily and have frequent infections
- People who are on a low fat diet
- People with a dry skin, dandruff or brittle nails
3. What precautions should be taken while storing EFA supplements?
EFA supplements should be stored in a dry, cool and dark place. Too much light and heat can cause break down of the fatty acids, thereby making the capsules useless for the body. A refrigerator is an excellent location to store this supplement.