General Info about Tooth Discoloration
Poetry compares teeth to pearls.
But teeth unlike pearls, are exposed to a variety of elements in day-to-day life. All these exposures are bound to take its toll on teeth color. They are also called the sentries of the digestive system.
Latest Publications and Research on Tooth Discoloration
- An Unusual Tooth Shedding with Internal Resorption: A Case Report. - Published by PubMed
- Comparative analysis of tooth discoloration induced by conventional and modified triple antibiotic pastes used in regenerative endodontics. - Published by PubMed
- Clinical Effects of Desensitizing Prefilled Disposable Trays in In-office Bleaching: A Randomized Single-blind Clinical Trial. - Published by PubMed
- Internal Bleaching of Endodontically Treated Teeth: A Dental Practitioner's Perspective from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. - Published by PubMed
- Dental Bleaching, Microabrasion, and Resin Infiltration: Case Report of Minimally Invasive Treatment of Enamel Hypoplasia. - Published by PubMed