History of Tobacco
It is believed that in ancient times, there once was a famine and a Great Spirit was sent in the form of a woman to save humanity and as she traveled around the world, everywhere her right hand touched the soil, there grew potatoes and everywhere her left hand touched the soil, there grew corn and once the world became fertile she sat down to rest and it is said that when she arose, there grew tobacco
Latest Publications and Research on Smoking And Tobacco
- Exploring Tobacco Use and Smoking Cessation Best Practices From the Perspectives of Individuals With Lung Cancer and Health Care Professionals. - Published by PubMed
- The Evolving Landscape of Electronic Cigarettes: A systematic review of recent evidence. - Published by PubMed
- Tobacco smoking in people is not associated with altered 18 kDa-translocator protein levels: A Positron Emission Tomography study. - Published by PubMed
- Feasibility of Nurse-Managed Tobacco Use Interventions in Outpatient Surgical Practice. - Published by PubMed
- Enhancing implementation of smoke-free places: A comparative qualitative study across seven European cities. - Published by PubMed
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2019, May 13). History of Tobacco. Medindia. Retrieved on Jun 26, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "History of Tobacco". Medindia. Jun 26, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "History of Tobacco". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm. (accessed Jun 26, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. History of Tobacco. Medindia, viewed Jun 26, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm.
Do you wish to consult a General Medicine Doctor / Internal Medicine Doctor for your problem? Ask your question
10 years experience
3 years experience
3 years experience
5 years experience