History of Tobacco
It is believed that in ancient times, there once was a famine and a Great Spirit was sent in the form of a woman to save humanity and as she traveled around the world, everywhere her right hand touched the soil, there grew
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2019, May 13). History of Tobacco. Medindia. Retrieved on Dec 01, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "History of Tobacco". Medindia. Dec 01, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "History of Tobacco". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm. (accessed Dec 01, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. History of Tobacco. Medindia, viewed Dec 01, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/tobacco.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Smoking And Tobacco
- Exploring Tobacco Use and Smoking Cessation Best Practices From the Perspectives of Individuals With Lung Cancer and Health Care Professionals. - Published by PubMed
- The Evolving Landscape of Electronic Cigarettes: A systematic review of recent evidence. - Published by PubMed
- Tobacco smoking in people is not associated with altered 18 kDa-translocator protein levels: A Positron Emission Tomography study. - Published by PubMed
- Feasibility of Nurse-Managed Tobacco Use Interventions in Outpatient Surgical Practice. - Published by PubMed
- Enhancing implementation of smoke-free places: A comparative qualitative study across seven European cities. - Published by PubMed
Do you wish to consult a General Medicine Doctor / Internal Medicine Doctor for your problem? Ask your question
1 year experience
26 years experience
2 years experience
5 years experience