Frequently Asked Questions
You must consult an ENT specialist.
- Avoid exposure to loud sounds and noises.
- Avoid stimulants such as coffee, tea, cola, and tobacco.
- Decrease your intake of salt. Salt impairs blood circulation.
- Exercise daily to improve your circulation.
- Get adequate rest and avoid fatigue.
- Get your blood pressure checked. If it is high, get your doctor's help to control it.
3. Can diet affect tinnitus?
Specific foods may trigger tinnitus. These foods include red wine, grain-based spirits, cheese, chocolate, tonic water, high fat, high sodium can all make tinnitus worse in some people.