Tapeworm Infections - Prevention
- Thorough cooking of all meat products so that they reach temperatures of more than 135 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cysts can be killed by freezing the meat products for long periods (minimum of 12 hours).
- Drinking boiled water and avoid eating undercooked meat.
- Good hygiene and cultivating the practice of washing the hands with soap after using the toilet will prevent tapeworm infections in man.
- Proper disposal of human feces is necessary.
- Animals should be checked and dewormed regularly
Tapeworm Infections - References
- MEDIC8 - (http://www.medic8.com/)