According to experts, suicides are mostly related to each other by the common link of emotional isolations, perceived sense of lack of attachment to anybody and a certain lack of ability to cope and adjust with the environment. Research also says that certain forms of
Goodbye, my friend, goodbye
My love, you are in my heart.
It was preordained we should part
And be reunited by and by.
Goodbye: no handshake to endure.
Let's have no sadness - furrowed brow.
There's nothing new in dying now
Though living is no newer.
Written in his own blood, and given to a friend the day before he hanged himself.
-Sergei Esenin, Russian poet, d.Dec.28,1925
Latest Publications and Research on Suicide
- Suicide in Northern Ireland: epidemiology, risk factors, and prevention. - Published by PubMed
- Author Correction: Suicide among cancer patients. - Published by PubMed
- Atypical Cortical Activation During Risky Decision Making in Disruptive Behavior Disordered Youths With Histories of Suicidal Ideation. - Published by PubMed
- Alzheimer disease starts in childhood in polluted Metropolitan Mexico City. A major health crisis in progress. - Published by PubMed
- Interpretation Bias Modification Versus Progressive Muscle Relaxation for Social Anxiety Disorder: A Web-Based Controlled Trial. - Published by PubMed