Frequently asked questions about Prolapse of Uterus

1. Which specialist should I consult?

You have to go to an gynaecologist.

2. When is conservative treatment advised for prolapsed uterus?

This is advised in post natal cases where surgical treatment can't be given 3-4 months after delivery.

3. What is incarceration of prolapse?

When prolapse becomes irreducible due to edema and congestion it is called incarcerated prolapse.

Most Popular on Medindia