Complications of Pancreatitis
• ‘Pseudo-cyst ‘ formation, are some of the complications of pancreatitis. Rarely it may cause breathing difficulty and
• Failure of the lung, kidneys or heart.
• Dehydration and shock are possible and even death is known to occur.
• If the toxins spread all over the body, the person may even suffer from severe septic shock.
• It may progress into a chronic stage when repeated attacks of pain and vomiting occur from time to time. This can be very disabling and cause a lot of discomfort to the patient.