Last Updated on Oct 13, 2020

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for menstrual cycle related problems?

You should consult a gynecologist.

2. Is it okay to have sexual intercourse during monthly periods?

A protected sexual intercourse using a condom is fine during menstruation unless your partner has some sexually transmitted disease.

3. How to get relief from menstrual cramps?

Menstrual cramps or dysmenorrhea is the lower abdominal and lower back pain during periods. Use of over-the-counter antispasmodics or painkillers may be of help. Some women have severe pain and they have to get painkiller injections

Most Popular on Medindia