Low Calorie Recipes
Egg, Salmon and Spinach Sandwich Recipe
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 large egg whites stirred with salt
- 1 ounce smoked salmon
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 whole wheat muffin split and toasted
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and stir it for a minute.
- Add egg white, spinach and salt, stir all these for 30 seconds till the mixture begins to thicken
- Spread the egg white, spinach and tomato mix along with smoked salmon on the toasted muffin and serve in a plate.
Sauteed Spinach with Bacon
- 3 slice of bacon, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bunches of washed spinach
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper