Latest Publications and Research on Ectopic Pregnancy

J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Res.  2020 Jan 30  

Effect of endometrial injury during menstruation on clinical outcomes in frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles: A randomized control trial.

Tang Z, Hong M, He F, Huang D, Dai Z, Xuan H, Zhang H, Zhu W

To explore the clinical effect of endometrial injury (EI) on the third day of the menstrual cycle before frozen-thawed embryo transfer (frozen-thawed ... Read More

Source: PubMed

Gynecol. Endocrinol.  2020 Jan 30  

Laparoscopic management of a cornual pregnancy following failed methotrexate treatment: case report and review of literature.

Tinelli R, Stomati M, Surico D, Cicinelli E, Trojano G, Angioni S

To describe a rare case of a singleton 8-week cornual pregnancy (CP), treated by laparoscopic incision of the uterine wall, the ectopic pregnancy was ... Read More

Source: PubMed

Cochrane Database Syst Rev    

Rapid point of care test for detecting urogenital Chlamydia trachomatis infection in nonpregnant women and men at reproductive age.

Grillo-Ardila CF, Torres M, Gaitán HG

Chlamydia trachomatis (C trachomatis) is one of the most frequent sexually transmitted infections and a source of deleterious effects on the reproduct... Read More

Source: PubMed


Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy in an Accessory Horn of Uterus: A Case Report.

Abbasi Z, Das S, Thapa U, Aryal S, Mughal S

A unicornuate uterus with an accessory horn is one of the rarest congenital uterine anomalies; hence, the possibility of ectopic pregnancy in the acce... Read More

Source: PubMed

Gynecol. Oncol.  2020 Jan 23  

Association between pelvic inflammatory disease, infertility, ectopic pregnancy and the development of ovarian serous borderline tumor, mucinous borderline tumor and low-grade serous carcinoma.

Stewart LM, Stewart CJR, Spilsbury K, Cohen PA, Jordan S

Risk factors for ovarian borderline tumors and low-grade serous carcinoma (LGSC) are poorly understood. The aim of this study was to examine the assoc... Read More

Source: PubMed

Do you wish to consult Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (OB/GYN) for your problem? Ask your question

Most Popular on Medindia