Insulin is a
- Regulating glucose metabolism.
- Transporting amino acid within the cells.
- Stimulating Lipogenesis
- Decreasing the breakdown of lipids.
Insulin is primarily used to control
Latest Publications and Research on Insulin Delivery Devices
- Key Features of Insulin Delivery Devices for Type 2 Diabetes: Type 2.0 Booth Survey. - Published by PubMed
- Treatment Intensification With Insulin Pumps and Other Technologies in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: Results of a Physician Survey in the United States. - Published by PubMed
- Modeling the variability of insulin sensitivity for people with Type 1 Diabetes based on clinical data from an artificial pancreas study. - Published by PubMed
- Health Care Provider Knowledge and Perceptions of FDA-Approved and Do-It-Yourself Automated Insulin Delivery. - Published by PubMed
- "Do It Yourself" (DIY)-Automated Insulin Delivery (AID) Systems: Current Status From a German Point of View. - Published by PubMed